WorkOne Individualized Services
Please note that In order to access many of the WorkOne services, you will need to have a valid photo I.D. Our individualized services include:
- Resume development
- Career planning
- Interview coaching
- Job search assistance
- Skills evaluation
WorkOne Re-Employment Services
WorkOne offers information sessions and activities to help you prepare for new employment opportunities. These services include:
- Workshops: Get valuable tips on how to get noticed by employers and land
the job you really want! Workshop topics include Winning Ways Job Search, Resume Development, Interview Techniques, and Internet Job Search.
- Computer classes: Strengthen your computer knowledge or learn the basics in one of our WorkOne computer classes.
- MindLeaders: Enroll in an on-line course and improve your skills! Over 700 courses are available to job seekers like you at www.mindleaders.com.
- Federal Bonding: Fidelity Bonds are a unique tool to help a job applicant secure and retain a job when an employer cannot obtain commercial bonding for the applicant, which is a condition of employment, and are for the sole purpose of covering the liability of the employer against loss for an applicant.
- WorkOne Job Search Tools
- WorkOne tools and information will give you the competitive edge you need to be successful in your job search. These include: a computer lab, Internet access, fax machine, copier, telephone, and information about high wage and high demand careers.
Additional Programs & Services
Career Advancement Accounts are self-directed training accounts that help workers gain access to training in regionally specific in-demand occupations.
Di. DI. provides opportunities for young adults to learn about exciting careers in manufacturing.
Hoosiers by the Numbers provides detailed information concerning employment in the different areas of economic growth in the state of Indiana.
JAG, is a school-to-career program implemented to keep young people in school through graduation and provide work-based learning experiences that will lead to career advancement.
This program provides assistance to Indiana minorities who are seeking to enter the building and construction industry. This includes classroom and on-the-job training.
Rapid Response is a program that assists workers, the employer and the community by keeping Indiana working. The sooner workers start to manage the change, the better the outcome will be for everyone impacted by the job loss:
- For the employer
- For the community
- For Hoosier families
A program for Indiana Employers to help identify, aid, and implement training in the workplace.
This was developed to find problems and identify solutions to promote economic growth across Indiana.
Trade Adjustment Assistance helps individuals who have become unemployed as a result of imports from, or shifts in production to, other countries.
Vocational Rehabilitation Services help individuals with disabilities to prepare for, obtain, or retain employment
The Work Keys Program is for both employees and employers. The Employee side helps match an individual and their traits to the correct employment. The Employer side helps the employer define what skills are critical to the company's success.